How does a good manager become a great leader? Ask around in business circles, and you’ll get a thousand different answers. But now, internationally-renowned leadership expert Dr. Peter Fuda has created a single, coherent roadmap for leadership effectiveness in Leadership Transformed.
After more than a decade’s research and practice, Dr. Fuda shares the seven common themes that have enabled hundreds of CEOs across the world to transform themselves into highly effective leaders, and transform the performance of their organizations as well. Through his work, Dr. Fuda discovered that the best way to elicit deep and broad discussion of the seven leadership themes - and to describe the CEOs’ mastery of what they had learned - was through metaphor.
- Fire - motivational forces that initiate and sustain transformation efforts
- Snowball mutual accountability, and the consequent momentum that occurs when a critical mass of leaders commit to shared leadership principles
- Master chef - leadership frameworks, tools, and strategies that can be 'artfully' deployed
- Coach - how a 'coaching staff' can collectively help leaders achieve their aspirations
- Mask - leaders can shed the heavy burden of wearing a mask in favor of a more congruent 'best self'
- Movie - leaders can develop critical capabilities of self-awareness and reflection
- Russian dolls - how a leader’s personal journey can align with the journeys of their colleagues and organization
Dr. Fuda has helped leaders on four continents achieve greatness. Previously available only to the select clients of his industry-leading consultancy, now his expert knowledge can accelerate your own leadership transformation.
Dr. Peter Fuda